Call for Papers
There are no submission fees, publication fees or page charges for BizEcons Quarterly.
BizEcons Quarterly invites submissions for its upcoming issue on “Innovations in Renewable Energy and Green Finance and Their Impact on the Energy Sector and Global Economy“. The issue will focus on the latest research on the economic impacts of renewable energy and green finance innovations on the energy sector and the global economy.
We welcome papers that address the following topics:
- The role of renewable energy in the energy transition and its impact on the global economy.
- Innovations in green finance and their potential to facilitate the transition to a low-carbon economy.
- The effectiveness of policy instruments in promoting the adoption of renewable energy and green finance innovations.
- The role of private sector actors, including corporations and financial institutions, in driving the adoption of renewable energy and green finance innovations.
- The economic costs and benefits of transitioning to renewable energy and green finance, including the potential for job creation and economic growth.
- The potential for international cooperation and coordination to accelerate the transition to renewable energy and green finance.
Papers may take the form of empirical research, theoretical contributions, case studies, and critical reviews. We also welcome interdisciplinary perspectives that incorporate insights from business, economics, environmental studies, and related fields.
- The deadline for submissions is December 31st, 2023.
- Papers should be between 8,000 and 10,000 words, inclusive of references and appendices.
- All submissions should be in English and adhere to the Instructions for Authors.
- Papers must be submitted electronically via the journal’s Submission Portal.
- Both the Instructions for Authors and the Submission Portal could be found on Bizecons Quarterly.
- All submissions will be subject to a double-blind peer-review process. Accepted papers will be published in the June 2024 issue of BizEcons Quarterly.
For any queries, please contact the editorial team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Why publish in this Special Issue?
Publishing in this special issue of BizEcons Quarterly offers the following benefits:
- Unparalleled visibility: All articles in the special issue will be published in BizEcons Quarterly, providing maximum visibility to the academic community. BizEcons Quarterly is an international, scholarly, and open access peer-reviewed journal committed to publishing high-quality research that advances knowledge in the field of business and economics. .
- Faster publication times: Special issue articles are often published more quickly than regular articles, allowing authors to disseminate their research findings more quickly and efficiently.
- Positive citation impact: Articles published in special issues are often cited more frequently than articles published in regular issues, providing authors with greater recognition and impact.
- Rigorous peer review: BizEcons Quarterly is fully committed to rigorous, independent peer review. Special issue articles should be reviewed by no fewer than two independent experts to ensure the quality, originality, and novelty of the work published.
- World-class editorial teams: Authors of the special issue will benefit from the world-class expertise of the journal’s regular editors, who will support them alongside the guest editors to ensure the best possible publication of their work.
- Longer-term impact for your work: Publishing in the special issue of BizEcons Quarterly provides a longer-term impact for authors’ work, as the article collection means readers will easily find their work.
- Open access publishing: There are no submission fees, publication fees or page charges for BizEcons Quarterly.
- Collaborate with peers: Publishing in the special issue provides an opportunity for authors to collaborate with peers and benefit from multiple expert perspectives on the same issues, leading to synergies and powerful cross-examination of the theme(s) under consideration.