Call for Papers
There are no submission fees, publication fees or page charges for BizEcons Quarterly.
BizEcons Quarterly invites submissions for its upcoming issue on “The Economics of Climate Change Adaptation and Mitigation Policies: The Impact of Climate Change on Business Operations and Financial Performance“. The issue will focus on the latest research on the economic impacts of climate change on business operations, financial performance, and the potential solutions to address these impacts.
We welcome papers that address the following topics:
- The impact of climate change on business operations and financial performance.
- The economic costs of climate change and the benefits of mitigation and adaptation policies.
- The role of business and financial institutions in climate change mitigation and adaptation.
- The effectiveness of existing climate change policies and the potential for new policies to address the challenges of climate change.
- The relationship between climate change and economic growth.
- The potential for innovative business models and technologies to address the challenges of climate change.
Papers may take the form of empirical research, theoretical contributions, case studies, and critical reviews. We also welcome interdisciplinary perspectives that incorporate insights from business, economics, environmental studies, and related fields.
- The deadline for submissions is June 30th, 2024.
- Papers should be between 8,000 and 10,000 words, inclusive of references and appendices.
- All submissions should be in English and adhere to the Instructions for Authors.
- Papers must be submitted electronically via the journal’s Submission Portal.
- Both the Instructions for Authors and the Submission Portal could be found on Bizecons Quarterly
- All submissions will be subject to a double-blind peer-review process.
For any queries, please contact the editorial team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Why publish in this Special Issue?
Publishing in this special issue of BizEcons Quarterly offers the following benefits:
- Unparalleled visibility: All articles in the special issue will be published in BizEcons Quarterly, providing maximum visibility to the academic community. BizEcons Quarterly is an international, scholarly, and open access peer-reviewed journal committed to publishing high-quality research that advances knowledge in the field of business and economics.
- Faster publication times: Special issue articles are often published more quickly than regular articles, allowing authors to disseminate their research findings more quickly and efficiently.
- Positive citation impact: Articles published in special issues are often cited more frequently than articles published in regular issues, providing authors with greater recognition and impact.
- Rigorous peer review: BizEcons Quarterly is fully committed to rigorous, independent peer review. Special issue articles should be reviewed by no fewer than two independent experts to ensure the quality, originality, and novelty of the work published.
- World-class editorial teams: Authors of the special issue will benefit from the world-class expertise of the journal’s regular editors, who will support them alongside the guest editors to ensure the best possible publication of their work.
- Longer-term impact for your work: Publishing in the special issue of BizEcons Quarterly provides a longer-term impact for authors’ work, as the article collection means readers will easily find their work.
- Open access publishing: There are no submission fees, publication fees or page charges for BizEcons Quarterly.
- Collaborate with peers: Publishing in the special issue provides an opportunity for authors to collaborate with peers and benefit from multiple expert perspectives on the same issues, leading to synergies and powerful cross-examination of the theme(s) under consideration.